Wednesday 15 May 2013

Haters must be hate.

Hey guys, I'm really sorry cause not posting anything for the last couple of months.
My tittle of my post today is "Haters must be hate" ..
Hmm my intention to do this post cause as you all see at the youtube to many haters make a video about one direction. What I mean stupid video bad things about one direction.
Lemme see, some haters tweeted to Harry like this.. "You're amazayn because you're fat"  and when I saw that tweet I was like "Go to hell! What did Harry done to you untill you tweeted like that?" it was so annoying, and thats make Harry's cry.It is so cruel.
Maybe you guys should check out this twitter account. https://twitter.com/HatersOf_1D When I read their tweet, I was very stress and I hope the boys didn't that kind of tweet because that makes their heart break.
Hmm should I kill those haters?

Dear Haters, doesnt make sense if you hate the boys cause they didn't do anything you. Their dreams now comes true. They just wanna be singer and makes fans love them. But why you hate them? Ok tell me why you hate them?

Some hater said to me they hate One Direction because they said like " C'mon they british so please said in british accent!" and I was like " hahaha, you so stupid! FYI Niall is Irish, Harry,Liam and Zayn are England, Louis is British! so maybe Louis should said in British Accent. You dont know them, so dont judge them! Louis sing in British accent! are you deaf?" and now the haters is directioners :)

I was so proud cause from Haters go to Directioners.

hmm i gtg. bye guys!! sorry if my post not to long.. :)

follow me on twitter and mention me for a follow back :) http://twitter.com/ieykahh

No comments:

Post a Comment